Sunday, May 20, 2012

To Mr. Haley.... Can You Figure Out WHY the State of Tennessee is NOT Trying to Be LESS Corrupt? It Makes No Sense.


    Why did Haslam Keep Michael Thomason for so LONG. OMG! 





Why did I have to email a LOT of state politicians to get him to go (or "went off the website ) ?    
AFTER I asked for a FOIA request?

 Why is NISSAN not mediating?



-----Original Message-----
From: sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
To: sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>; sen.jack.johnson <sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.mike.faulk <sen.mike.faulk@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.charlotte.burks <sen.charlotte.burks@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.mae.beavers <sen.mae.beavers@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.dolores.gresham <sen.dolores.gresham@capitol.tn>; sen.steve.southerland <sen.steve.southerland@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.eric.stewart <sen.eric.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.reginald.tate <sen.reginald.tate@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.jamie.woodson <sen.jamie.woodson@capitol.tn.gov>; rep.steve.mcmanus <rep.steve.mcmanus@capitol.tn.gov>; rep.jon.lundberg <rep.jon.lundberg@capitol.tn.gov>; rep.pat.marsh <rep.pat.marsh@capitol.tn.gov>; ighotline <ighotline@hq.doe.gov>; Hotline <Hotline@oig.treas.gov>; Bill.Hagerty <Bill.Hagerty@tn.gov>; Brad.M.Smith <Bra.M.Smith@tn.gov>; Kingsley.Brock <Kingsley.Brock@tn.gov>; Paul.Fassbender <Paul.Fassbender@tn.gov>; Philip.Trauernicht <Philip.Trauernicht@tn.gov>; Betsy.Vandam <Betsy.Vandam@tn.gov>; Will.Alexander <Will.Alexander@tn.gov>; rep.eric.watson <rep.eric.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; speaker.beth.harwell <speaker.beth.harwell@capitol.tn.gov>; john.schroer <john.schroer@tn.gov>; sen.bo.watson <sen.bo.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.mike.bell <sen.mike.bell@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.thelma.harper <sen.thelma.harper@capitol.tn.gov>; lt.gov.ron.ramsey <lt.gov.ron.ramsey@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.jim.kyle <sen.jim.kyle@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.kerry.roberts <sen.kerry.roberts@capitol.tn.gov>; sen.jim.summerville <sen.jim.summerville@capitol.tn.gov>; catherine.haire <catherine.haire@capitol.tn.gov>; randy.stamps <randy.stamps@capitol.tn.gov>; chudler <chudler@tennessean.com>; msilverm <msilverm@gannett.com>; stockard <stockard@dnj.com>; tloyal <tloyal@dnj.com>; ramcclain <ramcclain@tennessean.com>; jadams <jadams@tennessean.com>; gkerr <gkerr@tennessean.com>; kstivender <kstivender@tennessean.com>; jheinz <jheinz@gannett.com>; madowney <madowney@tennessean.com>; dfisher <dfisher@tennessean.com>; kwalters <kwalters@tennessean.com>; tdew <tdew@tennessean.com>; equinn <equinn@tennessean.com>; nrau <nrau@tennessean.com>; wroche <wroche@tennessean.com>; todd.alhart <todd.alhart@ge.com>; kanellos <kanellos@greentechmedia.com>; ljdalton <ljdalton@gannett.com>; jridley <jridley@nashvillescene.com>; jrlind <jrlind@nashvillepost.com>; csisk <csisk@tennessean.com>; bgee <bgee@tennessean.com>; cwilliams1 <cwilliams1@tennessean.com>; mcook <mcook@tennessean.com>; rebecca <rebecca@battleoffranklintrust.org>; connie <connie@brentwoodcoolsprings.org>; chloe.morrison <chloe.morrison@nooga.com>; jeremy.finley <jeremy.finley@wsmv.com>; doneil <doneil@williamsonherald.com>; humphreyt <humphreyt@knoxnews.com>; rep.tony.shipley <rep.tony.shipley@capitol.tn.gov>; rjohnston <rjohnston@newschannel5.com>
Cc: sebastian.moffett <sebastian.moffett@wsj.com>; david.pearson <david.pearson@dowjones.com>; michael.ramsey <michael.ramsey@wsj.com>; cthomas16 <cthomas16@bloomberg.net>; ctierney <ctierney@detnews.com>; jerry.hirsch <jerry.hirsch@latimes.com>; ighotline <ighotline@hq.doe.gov>; paul.betts <paul.betts@ft.com>; paul.chesser <paul.chesser@atinstitute.org>; astiles <astiles@nationalreview.com>; barnold <barnold@cato.org>; matthew.streit <matthew.streit@heritage.org>; robe <robe@jewishjournal.com>; cj <cj@dailycaller.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 10:39 am
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Linked to Tennessean Story of Employment Security Nominee accused of Fraud: Sharyn Bovat Claims Bredesen's ECD had Former Employment Security Administrator Spy on Her at Taxpayers’ Expense ... Corruption Needs to be Defined in TN.





The issue in the Tennessean today about an employment security administrator appointed by Governor Bredesen having been accused of fraud is connected to me Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistle blower. Ya'll this is weird!
“A recently appointed top administrator of Tennessee’s multimillion-dollar employment security system was under indictment in Ohio in a mortgage fraud case at the time of his appointment last month.” The Tennessean http://www.tennessean.com/article/20111216/NEWS0201/312160047/TN-appointed-Brentwood-man-who-under-fraud-indictment?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
FYI-Michael Thomason held a top administrative job in Bredesen’s administration in the employment security division (I believe they ONLY have two top administrators?) was most likely paid by the taxpayers to be my bridge partner this went on for over a year (read below) Thomason was connected to Reagan Farr and Matt Kisber who did deals with companies (that were not transparent) including NISSAN and I suspect that employment #'s might have been tweaked. I say this because a former NISSAN employee from Smyrna told me that according to the IDB bond rules NISSAN had to maintain certain #'s of they would have to pay the state excessive taxes.
I'm NOT saying that Michael Thomason is corrupt. I'm saying that he worked for people that I deemed corrupt. EVERYONE has a different definition of corruption. Some people think favoritism and hiding true facts is "simply doing a friend a favor" the state of Tennessee needs to define the word. This way people will understand what is OK and what is NOT.
If Ohio is like Tennessee Mr. Turner could be innocent. I am so it’s important to assume someone is innocent UNTIL proven guilty. That said:
What I find it “odd” that he got a job while under indictment. I’ve been told that for 17+ months I’ve been unemployable for a “professional” job while I fight the “trumped up” charges. NISSAN paid me 35 an hour for relo work. NOW that their HR and TN “good ole boys” discredited me that made me a “minimum wage” employment material. Luckily I have “assets” to fund my existence so I can spend EVERY day researching fraud and corruption. My tools are: the internet, an IQ over 150, a good reputation for “credible” research & help from honest citizens in Tennessee that give me tips on bad behavior.
Happily I will testify publicly about the corruption and discrimination and other issues I’ve learned about happening in Tennessee.
Tennessee Government Leaders, I’m fighting back for my reputation. My child has suffered because I cannot work the type of job that I’m qualified for. How did this mad who was under indictment get a job offer? I’m mad!!! How long is the DA going to prosecute a woman who was jailed 3 times for a 1st time misdemeanor?
Have a Great Day!
Sharyn
Peace and Respect
Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675


-----Original Message-----
From: sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
To: donald.ingram <donald.ingram@tn.gov>
Cc: michael.thomason & many others..... including ECD
Sent: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 12:33 pm
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower wants to meet with TN Gov't employment leader Mr. Ingram..... Sharyn Bovat FOIA Request


Mr. Ingram,
Please contact me to meet in reference to people in your department and politics.
I’m the NISSAN whistleblower who recently spoke at the judicial hearings. www.tennesseerelocationadvice.com
It's been a long time and I'm tired of being terrorized by people that were connected to former governor Bredesen’s ECD office. Using FOIA I want ALL emails between your employee Mr. Thomason and members of the ECD/government.
It’s time for Tennessee to treat people with respect.
FYI- Mr. Thomason joined the Vanderbilt bridge club and asked a director at the club to "make us partners" all this happened after I whistleblew at NISSAN. Oddly the exact same week that Bredesen left office he quit playing bridge.
I hope the taxpayers did not fund my card partner? If not WHY did he do it?
Previously he "mislead" me about who he worked for and who he knew. Later I found an article written by him that includes members of the ECD. Your employee told me he did not look at my blog but I have web stats from Whitefish Montana. Was he "spying" on me? Back then that was the impression I had and I think that's creepy.
While we were partners knowing “who” he communicated with I had to “change” the table chat at the bridge table.
Mr. Ingram, I look forward to meeting with you. Maybe ALL employment data in reference to Mr. Thomason’s should be audited to ensure “real” jobs are created. Please do this for the taxpayer.
Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675

No comments:

Post a Comment