Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Message to Vanderbilt Legal Eagle John Owen Haley



Mr. Haley, 

First I must say Vanderbilt hospital is 1st class the Doctors and staff there are my heroes.
Now to "other" Vanderbilt issues.  Sir the wife of a visiting professor that read my blog met me for coffee.  She said Vanderbilt is corrupt then she told me about "hiring" issues and she said they want "followers" not doers.  It made me sad.  Is that true?

Also a former neighbor of mine who worked in construction at Vanderbilt is the man that told me to NEVER ask questions about construction in Tennessee.  He said it's the Holy Grail...
I have not BUT Mark Silverman of the Tennessean gave me some info and for the RECORD I have "no clue" the name of the company.  I do NOT want my life harmed.   A guy that did surveillance for the feds told me almost a year ago about the medical fraud.  Mark Silverman knows about it too.  It has to do with Billing/hospitals and multiple data entries with the same patient but changing the spelling first names.  Robert to Bob to Rob   He said OBAMACare would bankrupt America with ALL the fraud.   He lives in another state and all the data is  with different agencies.  i have "no clue" what's happening on that.





Mr, Haley.... I'm tired of hearing about so much fraud, corruption, and bad spending of taxpayer money.  I want Tennessee to tell NISSAN to mediate.  Also, as an American taxpayer I want Tennessee to RESPECT America by respecting taxpayer spending.  Below I just sent this to People at LBMC


Matt Kisber, Reagan Farr and LBMC Friends:
Why don't you tell NISSAN to mediate? Ya'll know I told the truth.
Do I have to go "Reagan on You"..... Ronald Reagan that is.....

In 1984 I was asked by Dean Lesher, a friend of the Reagan’s to do research work. He was the publisher/owner editor of the Contra Costa Times and other publications ALL I did was find out what "average" people in America thought. I was trained really well. Contra Costa County in California was very diverse the demographics were similar to America. We had a Hispanic community, black community, Asian community, Italian community, agriculture, big business, and suburban home near urban living. It was a great place to do research for "what" people were thinking in America. I started to travel when I went to the USSR because "Communism needs to END so Bush would not get the credit".... Reagan loyalist worked really hard to have the "wall fall" because Nancy Reagan wanted her husband to get the credit.

Mark Silverman at Gannett VETTED me and it's ALL true.

NISSAN "outed" me as a former researcher they made the relocation consultant the 2nd biggest security risk. It's in court transcripts. (I did my part by being silent for over 17 years, I didn't even tell my child's father about my CIA past). What NISSAN did was illegal in many respects.

Because I spoke up against discrimination and bad spending of American tax dollars by NISSAN/Renault a foreign company that does business with Iran and Tennessee jailed me 3 times for complaining about it: Ya'll deserve to be called 50th in education in my book.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharynbovat/page2/



New Video Against Karl Dean's Property Tax Increase
Until Corruption is STOPPED No more tax increases


“The value of new construction contracts in Tennessee increased by 71 percent in March, keeping the value of year-to-date contracts up 50 percent, to $2.3 billion.” Nashville Business Journal
Last year I was told by Mark Silverman the former editor of the Tennessean that an investigative "team" at Gannett uncovered a LOT of corruption and wasteful spending of taxpayer money. He did not say the name of the construction company BUT said it gets a LOT of contracts ALL over the state. He said they were connected to the Good Ole Boy network that "controls the state".....
Another source told me of some VERY excessive spending at a Nashville Area High school. I told Mark Silverman about it and told him that I don't do research on construction issues. Did you ever look into that? Just curious.
Why didn't the Tennessean run the article about the construction companies that get state contracts that "over charge" and some use illegal workers via outsourcing?
My name is Sharyn Bovat & I do not think there should be a tax increases anywhere in Tennessee UNTIL the corruption, bad spending & cronyism issues are addressed by the City of Nashville, the States Legislative Branch and the Governor of Tennessee.
Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675
On Mar 31, 2011, at 6:34 PM, "Silverman, Mark" <msilverman@tennessean.com
>>>> wrote:
>>>> I am clearly not one of "them." Come on.
>>>> This project will be set in motion Monday, once Soles4Soles ends. >>>> It
>>>> needs to begin by getting documents. That's what takes time.
Above is the promise to have investigative reporters start the process.
In June Mark Silverman acknowledged that documents were NEVER asked for and that my story was held for "political" reasons... The electric car is President Obama's "pet project" Gannett will NOT report anything negative until AFTER money is set aside in the budget to have it continues.... 3 BILLION tax dollars.

The emails proving that I confronted Mark on the EV in January for more emails in my "quest" to have the EV story covered

On Jan 26, 2011, at 4:20 PM, "Silverman, Mark" <msilverman@tennessean.com> wrote:
Sharyn,
Tues. the 1st would work better for me. Shall we say 6:30 again?
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment