Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mr Haley - Please Express My Appreciation to Japanese for When a Japanese Man Driving a White Camry was Following Me In Formal Suit

A few summers ago I sent Carlos Tavares a Text (Nissan Board Member) Telling him the man looked uncomfortable: the next day he showed up at Starbucks wearing a T short that said NISSAN GTR- my Dream Car. I knew then he worked for JAPAN since he drive Toyota and wore Nissan Shirt - he has nice sneakers.

Japanese spies are VERY polite.
Professor do you think it's strange Nashville harbors so many "researchers". Also I'm just a former low level one- Do you think it has to do with my grandfather and his work in Korea- or my mom being the Chief Stewardess for Transocean airlines and lived in Tokyo in the 50's - Just curious. FYI- my grandfather NEVER said anything about the JFK thing. I only mention that because people that know spook stuff know my grandfather knew and belonged to the same golf club in Pebble Beach as JFK's CIA director. Panetta goes there and so do some of Reagan's former people - its really nice - the people there LOVE America and would find Tennessee and the culture of corruption DISGUSTING I'm happy my role models in life were honorable Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment