Friday, October 19, 2012

NISSAN Whistleblower Told NISSAN Spent Over 1 Million Dollars Reading Her Blog.... Sharyn Bovat Wants to Make Sure That Was NOT Taxpayer Money?



NISSAN delayed responding to a Malicious prosecution case about the bullying of the whistleblower filed in JULY.   Then they respond just weeks before the election.  They worded their response in a way that SLANDERS me.

FYI... almost every paragraph they say i was arrested for Stalking/harassment.  YES!!!  I was on "trumped up charges" TWICE and BOTH times the charges got dropped.  THAT IS WHY I FILED the MALICIOUS PROSECUTION.

Now my friend Mark Silverman says they "most likely" did it on purpose so if a news agency looks at NISSAN's response they'll read about how a jury indicted me. In Tennessee Grand Jury's are known to indict ANYTHING!!!


If a reporter wants a copy of the transcripts of the Jury trial of a 1st time misdemeanor call Sharyn 615-415-6675.




No comments:

Post a Comment