Monday, September 10, 2012

Professor Haley.... Are YOU Listening?


Message to Reince Priebus
http://reincepriebus.blogspot.com/2012/09/man-who-people-on-internet-say-is-karl.html

My goal is for the father of a Lockerbie victim named Dr. Swire to get RESPECT and for him that means the TRUTH....

www.LockerbieTruth.com

Mark Silverman the 2010 Ben Bradlee winner who "was" employed by Gannett and is "still" a friend of mine told me in August 2011 that I could be the person to help give the Lockerbie families closure.   www.SorrySilverman.com

He proofed my brochure that I sent to members of congress.   Why?


 







http://mariadevarennetennessean.com/Gracia_Martore_Gannett.html

He was friends with a CIA field Chief that was murdered. Oddly at that same time i was asked to "be" in Georgia for a Democracy trip. To show you how "clueless" I was when the trip was first mentioned my first "thought" was "Cool I really want to go to the Coca Cola museum.: When I heard how long the flight was I knew.... it wasn't Atlanta:(:( Glad my gut said don't go. In December 1993 I was told to "flee" so I sold my car and took a Tower Air flight to NYC. My mom had a phone # but she did not know where I was staying. At the age of 28 I had to say good bye to my life all my friends and build a new one. The man that I was married to for over a decade did NOT know I did research for CIA operatives. He knew after the spring of 2009 when NISSAN "outed" me. 




America had NOTHING to do with the bombing and would have stopped it BUT it my understanding the bombing was organized out of Lebanon (still) I could be confused, the man at the Pentagon said my knowledge was hearsay. My personal opinion is Christian Lebanese did the list of WHO was to be on the plane and those people were connected to Arms dealers. (Sometimes people that "transport" drugs work with the Arms people).   From my my comment on a UK blog created by the father of a Lockerbie victim.   

http://www.lockerbietruth.com/2012/09/silence-for-dead-of-lockerbie.html

".....Sharyn, any theory about Lockerbie that does not deal with the targeting of UN Commissioner for Namibia, Bernt Carlsson, on Pan Am Flight 103 is definitely a 'diversion'. Please see The Assassination of Bernt Carlsson:

Of the 270 people murdered at Lockerbie on 21 December 1988, Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations and U.N. Commissioner for Namibia, Bernt Carlsson, was obviously a target. Yet the Lockerbie investigators (CIA, FBI and the Scottish Police) failed to undertake even the most cursory of investigations into Bernt Carlsson's murder.

Commissioner Carlsson was to have taken charge of Namibia on 22 December 1988 immediately after apartheid South Africa had signed an agreement at U.N. headquarters giving up its illegal occupation of the country. In a 29 September 1987 TV interview, Carlsson had warned that he intended to start proceedings against the countries and firms which had been defying U.N. law over many years by stealing billions of pounds-worth of Namibia's natural resources. Among those facing U.N. compensation claims were: the diamond mining firm De Beers; the apartheid regime of South Africa; Rio Tinto Group, owners of the Rössing uranium mine; and, the government of Iran which today still owns 15% of Rössing and, in 1988-89, received large shipments of uranium from Namibia.

Because Bernt Carlsson died at Lockerbie, none of these prosecutions ever took place. Now, more than 23 years after the Lockerbie disaster, it is probably too late to seek compensation from the offending countries and firms. However, the lapse of time cannot allow the murder of a senior U.N. diplomat to go unpunished. Therefore, the U.N. must investigate the targeting of Bernt Carlsson on Pan Am Flight 103...."


















No comments:

Post a Comment