Monday, July 9, 2012

Crony Condor Capitalism......


Argentinian People that Succeeded in Business & Politics from Operation Condor Connected to the NISSAN Fraud:   www,.NISSANWhistleblower.com

 
I know this from a Polo Player.

Many Latin America Condor Profiteers are connected to the former Nazi's that took control and they became "team players" and helped America in the fight against communism.  




Oddly many decedents of that era are linked to foreign companies that support Obama.  Some linked to the Green Fraud.

MANY bankers are involved.  I found a connection to Citibank.....

Remember when Carlos Ghosn "framed" the three men from Renault in 2011.  I immediately blogged about it & quickly notified the French consulate because I learned the "bogus backdated accounts that were going to frame the men were not complete...."  By my VIRAL PROTEST I stopped them from harsh prosecution.   http://www.girlintheblackhonda.com/Renault_Spy_Strauss_Kahn.html


FYI-  I do NOT think that the bankers that are connected to post Operation Condor regime elitist are evil twisted people.....  Heck I've had dinner with some of them and they are very civilized.  

One guy in the late 70's who was close to the right wing Argentinian President almost became my "Uncle"......  He said "if our family ever needed anything then he'd help"..... NOBODY has taken him up on the offer.   If I become homeless because the NISSAN CEO linked to Condor won't mediate then I will be "calling".... I got his number.
 
Why is President Obama apologizing to the world for AMERICA? 

HELLO!!!  Obama's financial supporters have money today because of them being on the "winning" side of the Cold War.


Also, Mitt Romney has to STOP saying that "he'd never apologize for America."  Because EVERY TIME he says it people wonder:   "what does America have to be sorry for?"  

The fact is America is one of the greatest countries in the world and YES we've been apart of some wars... YES some of the tactics were "not the best ideas" but when you look at history it's not that bizarre

FYI- I will NEVER slander people connected to President Ford because I do NOT have the facts on WHY America participated in Condor..... I have "no clue".....     Carter was President for part of it.

It's my belief that the WORST American President as far as atrocities done to "his own people" is John F. Kennedy.  His directive during the Vietnam War to use Agent Orange (when he knew it was to promote the French agenda) was "Treasonous".....   That fact might become "more known" in about 80years.

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/03/frenchmichelin-people-and-there-rogue.html

Just to show you that I'm NOT a biased Republican.... I Believe that Hillary Clinton is going to be viewed in history as one of America's BEST Secretary of States.... EVER
Plus she has the courage to wear a scrunchie .....

What America needs to do is look at history and learn from it and then we can make the future better. America has NOTHING to apologize for.  


The NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn (a 2nd generation Condor Profiteer) who "most likely" assisted the CIA in the 80's in covert activities is NOW exposed.  This happened because "his stupid people in America  outed me" ...  They made the "relocation consultant" the # 2 Security Risk & have TERRORIZED me for OVER 3 years.... I've had death threats, been stalked and have been jailed on trumped up charges..   I'm fighting back.   

America is About Freedom

What Carlos Ghosn did was UNETHICAL & he needs to be accountable for his "current" actions in harming the American taxpayers.  

NISSAN took OVER 1 Billion dollars from the Dept. of Energy to build a car they KNEW would be a failure.  


Ghosn pulled "strings" to make that happen.  


In fairness to society at the same time he testifies about the Leaf FRAUD he should be forced to testify on what he knows about the Lockerbie cover up and Iran Contra.   


He should NOT have to testify to the actions of his father.   NOR should someone like me be "abused" for actions of my family.   

FYI- EVERYTHING my family did was for America.... Today America is a "Super Power" because of people who sacrificed like them... To anyone who says differently then FU. 



America can learn from that part of history.  It's ODD that  Ghosn is doing deals with Obama?    Again, in history stranger things have happened... still we can make the world better.


Have a Great Day!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment